Deadly Dealers ___Mean Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what this forum is for

Go down

what this forum is for Empty what this forum is for

Post  Stop Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm

This forum is for everybody from all the cartels listed: Deadly Dealers, Mean Machine, F*ck The System, COV Bong Heads. The goal here is so that we can be more organized and communicate more efficiently. It will also provide a chance for new players and old players to be able to meet more players in DopeWars, and hopefully create new connections to help out each cartel, or even maybe form a new one.

Everyone's activity is important to maintaining a good forum. All the posts and everything that you put on here will make it sucessful. I want this forum to be for everybody to put whatever they want, and please feel free to do so, I don't want anybody to feel insignificant, and I want everyone to know that they are a vital Part to this forum, everything put into this forum is much appreciated.

I hope this forum becomes user friendly, and that everybody can find something of use from using this forum.
Stop
Stop
Admin

https://ddmm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down