Deadly Dealers ___Mean Machine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Disabled

Go down

Account Disabled Empty Account Disabled

Post  TuckUpTim Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:05 am

Just logged into my B4 account and it's been blocked, have sent email to admin.

I have done nothing wrong either WTF.

I've heard they take days to respond and re-instate.

Last edited by TuckUpTim on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
TuckUpTim
TuckUpTim

Back to top Go down

Account Disabled Empty Login info

Post  TuckUpTim Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:43 am

Never again will i give this out it's obvious what's happened.

Account Has Been Disabled!
This account has been disabled. There are many reasons this may happen, perhaps it is one of the following:

* You had several accounts in this room. This is a violation of our user agreement. In this case, accounts which get disabled are selected randomly; we will not disable another account to re-enable this one.
* You share this computer with someone else in this room. It is okay to play from a friend's computer who is in the same room; it is also okay for two people who share this computer to play in separate rooms (such as A1 and A2). It is not okay for two people who play from the same physical computer on a daily basis to play in the same room. The account which gets disable in this case is selected randomly and cannot be swapped. Please note this applies if you share the same physical computer, not if the computer is separate and the connect/router/IP is the same (this is okay).
* You used this account to "boost" or "feed" another account, even if it is not your own account.
* You posted offensive messages in a discussion or sent them to another player.

If you feel this has happened in error, please contact support to have your account re-instated.
TuckUpTim
TuckUpTim

Back to top Go down